This is such a simple recipe that you can make over the weekend to have yummy granola ready all week long.
I love this plant based recipe because I don’t like to buy granolas full of additives or sugar, and it tastes so much better! My family loves it.
This is a basic recipe idea, but you can add or take ingredients out (raisins, cranberries, chopped apples, etc… whatever you want)
- 4 cups of oats
- 1 cup of chopped almonds
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 2 cups maple syrup ( or 2 1/2…… i like it sweet 🙂
- 1 Tbs of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 300 degrees
- Mix the oats, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, coconut, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a pan melt coconut, and whisk maple syrup, and vanilla. Pour that mix on the oats blend
- When everything is well mixed together, spread a thin layer on a baking sheet
- Bake for 30-40 min, Let cool down and then store in airtight container and enjoy!